- Career OneStop U.S. Department of Labor-sponsored Web site offers career resources and workforce information to job seekers, students, and businesses.
- Occupation Outlook Handbook Hundreds of different types of jobs the Occupational Outlook Handbook outlines training and education needed, earnings, expected job prospects, what workers do on the job, and working conditions.
- State and Local Career Projections Employment projections can be used for career counseling; to plan employment, education and training programs; and for economic development and other state or regional planning.
When looking for a job, information is power. The more you know about the organization you are applying to, the more tailored a resume and cover letter will be to that job description. Learn more about the companies you want to work for and prepare yourself as a strong candidate who is familiar with the industry and company specifics.
- Reference USA - find millions of businesses and up-to-date information on sales, CEOs and more.
- Business Source Complete - find articles, annual reports and business profiles on this database.
- Plunketts Industry Research - learn about job and industry trends, build company prospect lists and use job seeker tools.