There are over 50 Internet accessible computers for adults, located on the second floor and 20 computers for kids under 14, available in Youth Services.
- The kidsZone and the branch libraries provide two hours per person per day. The Central Library adult computer area provides two hours per person per day with an extended period when there is availability. Free WiFi available.
- Printing from library computers costs 10 cents per page in black & white and 45 cents per page in color. In order to print, you will need to add money to your STDL library card or purchase a reusable EZ Pay Card.
- 4 Express Internet Stations are available for 15-minute sessions.
- Flashdrives may be purchased. Please check at the Computer Assistance Desk for pricing.
- The library has 2 scanners.
- Please read our Internet Use Policy for additional information.
To use Schaumburg Township District Library computers you must have one of the following:
- a valid STDL library card and PIN (Personal Identification Number)
- a valid library card from another library that has been registered at the Library Card Desk and PIN
- a visitor pass (available from the Computer Assistance Desk)
All library cards must be in good standing with no excessive fines or overdues. You must use your own library card or ID.